2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 54 - Tennessee Firearms Freedom Act
- 4-54-101 - Short title.
- 4-54-102 - Constitutional authority.
- 4-54-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 4-54-104 - Firearms, firearm accessories and ammunition manufactured in this state not subject to federal regulation under interstate commerce clause.
- 4-54-105 - Application of § 4-54-104.
- 4-54-106 - Firearm must be clearly stamped with words “Made in Tennessee”.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.