2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 52 - Governor's Books from Birth Fund
- 4-52-101 - Establishment.
- 4-52-102 - Purpose.
- 4-52-103 - Staff, office space and supplies Travel expenses Administrative attachment.
- 4-52-104 - Contracts and agreements.
- 4-52-105 - Partnership with nonprofit public benefit corporation.
- 4-52-106 - Authorization to work with local government, private organizations and citizens.
- 4-52-107 - Participation by nonprofit partner in retirement system.
- 4-52-108 - Participation by nonprofit partner in health insurance plan.
- 4-52-109 - Annual report.
- 4-52-110 - Audit.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.