2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 51 - Tennessee Education Lottery Implementation Law
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 4-51-101 - Creation of corporation.
- 4-51-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 4-51-103 - Board of directors Appointment, duties.
- 4-51-104 - Chief executive officer Board duties.
- 4-51-105 - Corporate powers.
- 4-51-106 - Investments.
- 4-51-107 - Bank accounts.
- 4-51-108 - Adoption of regulations, policies, and procedures.
- 4-51-109 - Duties of chief executive officer.
- 4-51-110 - Employees Personnel program.
- 4-51-111 - Lottery proceeds.
- 4-51-112 - Minority owned businesses.
- 4-51-113 - Vendors Requirements when submitting a bid, proposal, or offer Procurement contract.
- 4-51-114 - Vendor Performance bond or letter of credit Minority owned business waiver.
- 4-51-115 - Lottery retailers.
- 4-51-116 - Lottery retailer advisory board.
- 4-51-117 - Lottery retailer contract.
- 4-51-118 - Retailer fidelity fund Retailer fee Reserve account to cover losses Retailer bond.
- 4-51-119 - Retail contract Cancellation suspension, revocation or termination.
- 4-51-120 - Lottery retailers Fiduciary duty Protection against loss.
- 4-51-121 - Lottery retailer Rental payments based on percentage of retail sales.
- 4-51-122 - Restrictions on sales.
- 4-51-123 - Attachments, garnishments, or executions withheld from lottery prizes Validity of lottery tickets or shares Prize restrictions Electronic or mechanical machines Unclaimed prizes.
- 4-51-124 - Confidential information Criminal history checks Lottery integrity.
- 4-51-125 - Intelligence sharing, reciprocal use, or restricted use agreements.
- 4-51-126 - Procurement contracts Competitive bidding.
- 4-51-127 - Appealing final actions of the board.
- 4-51-128 - Disposition of funds.
- 4-51-129 - Financial reports, audits, and records.
- 4-51-130 - Ineligibilty.
- 4-51-131 - Corporation participation in the Tennessee consolidated retirement system.
- 4-51-132 - Preemption.
- 4-51-133 - Select committee on the Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation.
- 4-51-134 - Participation in “Amber Alert”
- 4-51-135 - Immunity of corporation Corporation employees considered state employees Property and casualty insurance.
- 4-51-136 - Lottery ticket litter reduction program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.