2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 4 - Administration of State Departments
- 4-4-101 - Reorganization of divisions.
- 4-4-102 - Transfer of functions between departments.
- 4-4-103 - Department regulations.
- 4-4-104 - Department offices.
- 4-4-105 - Department office hours Overtime.
- 4-4-106 - Appointment of personnel.
- 4-4-107 - Compensation of personnel Discharge.
- 4-4-108 - Blanket surety bond.
- 4-4-109 - Services performed by one department for another.
- 4-4-110 - Interdepartmental payments by agreement.
- 4-4-111 - Interdepartmental payments Approval.
- 4-4-112 - Cooperation between departments.
- 4-4-113 - Federal funds Acceptance and use.
- 4-4-114 - Reports.
- 4-4-115 - Substitute for disabled department head.
- 4-4-116 - Federal aid Federal grant programs.
- 4-4-117 - Federal-state programs Transfer of functions between departments.
- 4-4-118 - Readers for blind employees.
- 4-4-119 - Program goals and objectives required.
- 4-4-120 - Bad debts of departments, etc. Writing-off.
- 4-4-121 - Smoking policies.
- 4-4-122 - Employees who are victims of criminal offenses Restraints on exercise of rights prohibited Grievance procedure.
- 4-4-123 - Title IX implementation plan.
- 4-4-124 - [Repealed.]
- 4-4-125 - Dissemination of social security numbers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.