2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 35 - State of Tennessee Audit Committee Act of 2005
- 4-35-101 - Short title.
- 4-35-102 - Creation of audit committees.
- 4-35-103 - Development of charter Guidelines for and review of charter Approval.
- 4-35-104 - Standing committee Members Meetings.
- 4-35-105 - Responsibilities of audit committee.
- 4-35-106 - Powers and duties.
- 4-35-107 - Establishment of confidential reporting of illegal, improper, wasteful or fraudulent activity.
- 4-35-108 - Notice of meetings Open meetings Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.