2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 28 - Tennessee Small Business Investment Company Credit Act
- 4-28-101 - Short title.
- 4-28-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 4-28-103 - Participating investor’s investment tax credit Limits Payment of retaliatory tax not required Credits against other taxes.
- 4-28-104 - Standardized format for qualification Qualification requirements Determination of satisfaction of requirements Issuance of certification or refusal Submission of applications.
- 4-28-105 - Standardized format for TNInvestco to apply for investment tax credits Information required in applications Submission of irrevocable investment commitments Penalty for failure to perform Review of applications Criteria Aggregate amount of investment tax credits to be allocated Deadline for approval.
- 4-28-106 - Maintaining certification Penalty for failure to meet performance measures Request for written determination that proposed investment will qualify as a qualified investment in a qualified business or a seed or early stage investment.
- 4-28-107 - Restrictions on insurance companies and their affiliates.
- 4-28-108 - Distributions from qualified TNInvestco.
- 4-28-109 - Payment of profit share percentage Transfers from the general fund to the Tennessee rural opportunity fund Distribution of investment returns Minimizing any related federal tax obligation.
- 4-28-110 - Report by TNInvestco Annual, nonrefundable certification fee Satisfaction of the requirements of § 4-28-106(a)(1).
- 4-28-111 - Annual review Summary of findings Curing noncompliance.
- 4-28-112 - Annual report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.