2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 18 - False Claims
- 4-18-101 - Short title.
- 4-18-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 4-18-103 - Liability for violations.
- 4-18-104 - Investigation and prosecution.
- 4-18-105 - Prohibition against preventing employees from disclosing information Violations Remedies.
- 4-18-106 - Statute of limitations.
- 4-18-107 - Provisions are not exclusive Liberal construction.
- 4-18-108 - Inapplicable to medical claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.