2010 Tennessee Code
Title 4 - State Government
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Part 4 - Miscellaneous
- 4-1-401 - Standard time.
- 4-1-402 - Due dates falling on Saturday or Sunday.
- 4-1-403 - Appointments to state boards or commissions Age discrimination prohibited.
- 4-1-404 - English Official and legal language.
- 4-1-405 - Use of certain symbols, mascots and names.
- 4-1-406 - Flag display protocol.
- 4-1-407 - Preservation of religious freedom.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.