2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 9 - Obscenity
- 39-17-901 - Part definitions.
- 39-17-902 - Producing, importing, preparing, distributing, processing or appearing in obscene material or exhibition Distribution to or employment of minors.
- 39-17-903 - Seizure of obscene materials Warrant Disposition of seized materials.
- 39-17-904 - Destruction of material upon conviction.
- 39-17-905 - Temporary restraining orders and injunctions Trial Judgment Review.
- 39-17-906 - Remedies supplementary.
- 39-17-907 - Restrictions on showings.
- 39-17-908 - Enforcement Initiation of criminal actions Civil proceedings.
- 39-17-909 - [Reserved.]
- 39-17-910 - [Repealed.]
- 39-17-911 - Sale, loan or exhibition of material to minors.
- 39-17-912 - , 39-17-913. [Repealed.]
- 39-17-914 - Display for sale or rental of material harmful to minors.
- 39-17-915 - 39-17-917. [Repealed.]
- 39-17-918 - Massage or exposure of erogenous areas.
- 39-17-919 - Injunctions.
- 39-17-920 - Issuance of process.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.