2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 17 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Welfare
Part 5 - Gambling
- 39-17-501 - Part definitions.
- 39-17-502 - Gambling Defenses.
- 39-17-503 - Gambling promotion.
- 39-17-504 - Aggravated gambling promotion.
- 39-17-505 - Possession of gambling device or record Forfeiture.
- 39-17-506 - Lotteries, chain letters and pyramid clubs.
- 39-17-507 - Customer referral rebates unlawful.
- 39-17-508 - Premiums at fairs.
- 39-17-509 - Preemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.