2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 15 - Offenses Against the Family
Part 2 - Abortion
- 39-15-201 - Criminal abortion and attempt to procure criminal miscarriage Penalties Lawful abortions and attempts to procure miscarriage Requirements.
- 39-15-202 - Consent of pregnant woman required prior to abortion Information provided by doctor Waiting period Penalty for violation Requirements inapplicable in certain cases.
- 39-15-203 - Records and reports of abortions Confidentiality.
- 39-15-204 - Right to refuse to perform abortions.
- 39-15-205 - Right of hospitals to refuse to accept abortion patients.
- 39-15-206 - Rights to medical treatment of infant prematurely born alive during abortion Penalty for violation Limitation on wrongful death action.
- 39-15-207 - Custody of infant prematurely born alive during abortion.
- 39-15-208 - Research, photography, sale, and experimentation upon aborted fetuses Penalty for violation.
- 39-15-209 - Partial birth abortions.
- 39-15-210 - Child Rape Protection Act of 2006.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.