2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 14 - Offenses Against Property
Part 5 - Litter Control
- 39-14-501 - Part definitions.
- 39-14-502 - Offense of littering.
- 39-14-503 - Offense of mitigated criminal littering.
- 39-14-504 - Offense of criminal littering.
- 39-14-505 - Offense of aggravated criminal littering.
- 39-14-506 - Additional penalties.
- 39-14-507 - Motor vehicles transporting litter.
- 39-14-508 - County legislative resolutions for litter control Regulations Litter removal by property owners Publication of resolution Construction with other laws.
- 39-14-509 - Enforcement.
- 39-14-510 - Proceeds from fines Rewards Role of county mayor.
- 39-14-511 - Jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.