2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 14 - Offenses Against Property
Part 4 - Burglary and Related Offenses
- 39-14-401 - Definitions for burglary and related offenses.
- 39-14-402 - Burglary.
- 39-14-403 - Aggravated burglary.
- 39-14-404 - Especially aggravated burglary.
- 39-14-405 - Criminal trespass.
- 39-14-406 - Aggravated criminal trespass.
- 39-14-407 - Trespass by motor vehicle.
- 39-14-408 - Vandalism.
- 39-14-409 - Exceptions.
- 39-14-410 - Timber.
- 39-14-411 - Destruction or interference with utility lines, fixtures or appliances, or property utilized by railroads.
- 39-14-412 - Mailbox tampering Damage or defacement of government property.
- 39-14-413 - Throwing, shooting, etc., object, missile, etc., at trains, buses, motorcycles, vessels, etc.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.