2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 14 - Offenses Against Property
Part 2 - Animals
- 39-14-201 - Definitions for animal offenses.
- 39-14-202 - Cruelty to animals.
- 39-14-203 - Cock and animal fighting.
- 39-14-204 - Dyed baby fowl and rabbits.
- 39-14-205 - Intentional killing of animal.
- 39-14-206 - Taking fish caught by another.
- 39-14-207 - Feeding of impounded animals Care provided by humane society Recovery of expenses.
- 39-14-208 - Actions deemed theft of guide dogs.
- 39-14-209 - Horse shows.
- 39-14-210 - Societies for prevention of cruelty to animals Power of governmental agencies working with victimized animals.
- 39-14-211 - Examination of livestock by county agricultural extension agent.
- 39-14-212 - Aggravated cruelty to animals Definitions Construction Penalty.
- 39-14-213 - Removal of transmitting collars or microchip implants from dogs.
- 39-14-214 - Criminal offenses against animals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.