2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 2 - Criminal Homicide
- 39-13-201 - Criminal homicide.
- 39-13-202 - First degree murder.
- 39-13-203 - Mentally retarded defendants Death sentence prohibited.
- 39-13-204 - Sentencing for first degree murder.
- 39-13-205 - Waiver of jury trials of first degree murder.
- 39-13-206 - Appeal and review of death sentence.
- 39-13-207 - Sentencing where death penalty is not sought.
- 39-13-208 - Notice of penalty to be sought for capital offenses.
- 39-13-209 - Special committee to study the administration of the death penalty [See the Compiler's Notes for committee expiration provisions].
- 39-13-210 - Second degree murder.
- 39-13-211 - Voluntary manslaughter.
- 39-13-212 - Criminally negligent homicide.
- 39-13-213 - Vehicular homicide.
- 39-13-214 - Viable fetus as victim.
- 39-13-215 - Reckless homicide.
- 39-13-216 - Assisted suicide.
- 39-13-217 - Priority in case docketing.
- 39-13-218 - Aggravated vehicular homicide.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.