2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 1 - Assaultive Offenses
- 39-13-101 - Assault.
- 39-13-102 - Aggravated assault.
- 39-13-103 - Reckless endangerment.
- 39-13-104 - Effective consent.
- 39-13-105 - Other offenses Physical injury to victim.
- 39-13-106 - Vehicular assault.
- 39-13-107 - Viable fetus as victim.
- 39-13-108 - Rules and regulations regarding transmission of HIV Quarantine Violations.
- 39-13-109 - Criminal exposure to HIV Defenses Penalty.
- 39-13-110 - Female genital mutilation.
- 39-13-111 - Domestic assault.
- 39-13-112 - HIV testing for assault victims Reporting Payment for testing.
- 39-13-113 - Violation of an order of protection or restraining order.
- 39-13-114 - Communicating a threat concerning a school employee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.