2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 11 - General Provisions
Part 1 - Construction
- 39-11-101 - Objectives of criminal code.
- 39-11-102 - Effect of criminal code.
- 39-11-103 - Territorial jurisdiction.
- 39-11-104 - Construction of criminal code.
- 39-11-105 - Computation of age.
- 39-11-106 - Title definitions.
- 39-11-107 - , 39-11-108. [Reserved.]
- 39-11-109 - Prosecution under more than one (1) statute.
- 39-11-110 - Felonies and misdemeanors distinguished.
- 39-11-111 - Prohibited act when no penalty prescribed is misdemeanor.
- 39-11-112 - Repealed or amended laws Application in prosecution for offense.
- 39-11-113 - Penalty for felony where punishment not prescribed.
- 39-11-114 - Penalty for misdemeanor where punishment not prescribed.
- 39-11-115 - Determination of value.
- 39-11-116 - [Repealed.]
- 39-11-117 - Classification of first degree murder.
- 39-11-118 - Restitution to victims of crime.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.