2010 Tennessee Code
Title 38 - Prevention And Detection Of Crime
Chapter 8 - Employment and Training of Police Officers
Part 3 - Investigations of Police Officers
- 38-8-301 - Part definitions.
- 38-8-302 - Questioning Information provided to officer being questioned.
- 38-8-303 - Disclosures by officers.
- 38-8-304 - Officer notified of charges and sanctions Opportunity to respond Counsel.
- 38-8-305 - Proceedings subsequent to disciplinary action Hearings Evidence Witnesses Counsel Record.
- 38-8-306 - Suspension of officers.
- 38-8-307 - Minor infractions.
- 38-8-308 - Rights deemed minimum rights Agency grievance procedures Additional rights.
- 38-8-309 - Applicability of part.
- 38-8-310 - Political activity.
- 38-8-311 - 38-8-350. [Reserved.]
- 38-8-351 - [Transferred.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.