2010 Tennessee Code
Title 38 - Prevention And Detection Of Crime
Chapter 6 - Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 38-6-101 - Bureau created Director Divisions of bureau.
- 38-6-102 - Criminal investigation division Criminal intelligence unit Investigations into domestic terrorism Emergency situation traffic stops.
- 38-6-103 - Forensic services division Purchase of breathalyzer tests by local governments.
- 38-6-104 - Personnel.
- 38-6-105 - Retired agents.
- 38-6-106 - Requests by governor or supreme court chief justice for investigative records Background checks of appointees.
- 38-6-107 - Certification of records by director.
- 38-6-108 - Use of dogs to detect marijuana.
- 38-6-109 - Verification of criminal violation information.
- 38-6-110 - Central registry for sexual offenders.
- 38-6-111 - Disposal of gambling devices.
- 38-6-112 - Requests by attorney general and reporter for assistance.
- 38-6-113 - DNA analysis Procedures for collection and preservation of human biological specimens.
- 38-6-114 - [Repealed.]
- 38-6-115 - Notification of the district attorney general.
- 38-6-116 - Tennessee internet criminal information center.
- 38-6-117 - Missing children registry.
- 38-6-118 - Expunged criminal offender and pretrial diversion database.
- 38-6-119 - Protection and security for facilities, employees, and grounds Powers Instruction.
- 38-6-120 - Criminal history information compiled from intrastate sources Fees.
- 38-6-121 - Missing senior citizen alert program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.