2010 Tennessee Code
Title 38 - Prevention And Detection Of Crime
Chapter 5 - Inquests
- 38-5-101 - Affidavit required to hold inquest.
- 38-5-102 - False affidavit Perjury.
- 38-5-103 - Courts of general sessions may hold inquests as coroners.
- 38-5-104 - Jury.
- 38-5-105 - Subpoenas for witnesses.
- 38-5-106 - Who shall be summoned as witnesses.
- 38-5-107 - Surgeon or physician as witness.
- 38-5-108 - Employment of chemist.
- 38-5-109 - Allowances to physicians and chemists limited.
- 38-5-110 - Service of process.
- 38-5-111 - Verdict of jury.
- 38-5-112 - Form of inquisition.
- 38-5-113 - Return of inquisition.
- 38-5-114 - Witnesses may be bound over.
- 38-5-115 - Arrest of person if present.
- 38-5-116 - Warrant for arrest if person not present.
- 38-5-117 - Effect of coroner's warrant.
- 38-5-118 - Disposition of body of decedent.
- 38-5-119 - Disposition of effects found on body.
- 38-5-120 - Duty of county trustee as to effects found on body.
- 38-5-121 - Delivery of property or payment of money to legal representatives of deceased.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.