There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 38 - Prevention And Detection Of Crime
Chapter 10 - Intrastate Communication of Criminal Statistics
- 38-10-101 - System established National Crime Prevention and Privacy Compact.
- 38-10-102 - Reports by state and local agencies.
- 38-10-103 - Uniform crime reports Rules on form and content.
- 38-10-104 - Correlation of reports Annual reports.
- 38-10-105 - Failure of official to make report or comply with provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.