2010 Tennessee Code
Title 37 - Juveniles
Chapter 5 - Department of Children's Services
Part 5 - Child Care Agencies
- 37-5-501 - Part definitions.
- 37-5-502 - Basis for licensing Regulations License application Temporary license Non-transferability of license Transfer of operation to circumvent licensing laws or regulations Fees.
- 37-5-503 - Program and facilities exempt from licensing.
- 37-5-504 - Preexisting agencies subject to chapter.
- 37-5-505 - Receiving children.
- 37-5-506 - Selection and supervision of foster homes.
- 37-5-507 - Unlicensed placement of children for care or adoption.
- 37-5-508 - Injunctions against unlicensed operations.
- 37-5-509 - Criminal violations.
- 37-5-510 - Public agencies Inspection and report.
- 37-5-511 - Criminal violation information required of persons having access to children Review of vulnerable persons registry Verification Exclusion from access to children.
- 37-5-512 - Abuse, neglect, or sexual abuse.
- 37-5-513 - Inspection of persons or entities providing child care.
- 37-5-514 - Violations of licensing regulations Probation, suspension, denial and revocation of licenses Appeal procedures.
- 37-5-515 - Board of review for licensing actions.
- 37-5-516 - Licensing standards committees.
- 37-5-517 - Individual plans Reports.
- 37-5-518 - Annual reports of child care agencies.
- 37-5-519 - Departmental annual report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.