2010 Tennessee Code
Title 37 - Juveniles
Chapter 3 - Administration of Children and Youth Services
Part 1 - Commission on Children and Youth
- 37-3-101 - Short title.
- 37-3-102 - Creation Appointments Meetings Reimbursement.
- 37-3-103 - Powers and duties.
- 37-3-104 - Executive director.
- 37-3-105 - Personnel Travel reimbursement.
- 37-3-106 - Regional councils.
- 37-3-107 - References to predecessors Prior contracts, rules, etc.
- 37-3-108 - [Repealed.]
- 37-3-109 - Transfer of functions.
- 37-3-110 - Part definitions.
- 37-3-111 - Council on children's mental health care Members Meetings.
- 37-3-112 - Plan for a statewide system of care Principles of care Resource map and cost analysis.
- 37-3-113 - Duties of council.
- 37-3-114 - Additional duties of council.
- 37-3-115 - Report, plan and budget.
- 37-3-116 - Resource mapping of funding sources Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.