There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 37 - Juveniles
Chapter 10 - Miscellaneous Provisions
Part 2 - Missing Children Recovery Act
- 37-10-201 - Short title Part definitions.
- 37-10-202 - Initial missing child report Statement of identification information.
- 37-10-203 - Formal missing child report Reports to law enforcement agencies.
- 37-10-204 - Reports to juvenile court judge Missing child order.
- 37-10-205 - Forms File of missing children Monthly reports of missing children Dissemination of information.
- 37-10-206 - Child fingerprint cards.
- 37-10-207 - Children's fingerprint card file.
- 37-10-208 - Impact upon interstate compact on juveniles.
- 37-10-209 - Distribution of materials concerning missing children Solicitation of contributions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.