2010 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 6 - Child Custody and Visitation
Part 4 - Parenting Plans
- 36-6-401 - Findings.
- 36-6-402 - Part definitions.
- 36-6-403 - Requirement of and procedure for determining temporary parenting plan.
- 36-6-404 - Requirement of and procedure for determining permanent parenting plan.
- 36-6-405 - Modifying permanent parenting plans.
- 36-6-406 - Restrictions in temporary or permanent parenting plans.
- 36-6-407 - Allocation of parenting responsibilities.
- 36-6-408 - Parent educational seminar.
- 36-6-409 - Procedures and restrictions applicable to dispute resolution.
- 36-6-410 - Designation of custody for the purpose of other state and federal statutes.
- 36-6-411 - Juvenile court jurisdiction.
- 36-6-412 - Gender.
- 36-6-413 - Funding.
- 36-6-414 - Evaluation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.