2010 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 6 - Child Custody and Visitation
Part 3 - Visitation
- 36-6-301 - Visitation.
- 36-6-302 - Grandparents' visitation rights.
- 36-6-303 - Visitation rights of stepparents.
- 36-6-304 - Exposure of child to nudist colony prohibited.
- 36-6-305 - Mediation in cases involving domestic abuse.
- 36-6-306 - Visitation rights of grandparents.
- 36-6-307 - Determination of best interests of child for grandparent visitations.
- 36-6-308 - Petition for assignment of visitation rights to legal or biological relatives while parent out of the state on active duty military service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.