2010 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 5 - Alimony and Child Support
Part 7 - Enforcement Through License Denial and Revocation
- 36-5-701 - Part definitions.
- 36-5-702 - Agency to enforce orders Notice of noncompliance.
- 36-5-703 - Administrative hearing Certification of noncompliance.
- 36-5-704 - Stays of action Issuance of decisions Costs.
- 36-5-705 - Certification that obligor is in noncompliance.
- 36-5-706 - Denial, suspension or revocation of license Refusal to reinstate or reissue Notice.
- 36-5-707 - Effect of compliance by obligors who have been served notice.
- 36-5-708 - Rules authorized to enforce part.
- 36-5-709 - Licensing authorities Cooperation with department Agreements.
- 36-5-710 - Modification or amendment of support orders or obligations.
- 36-5-711 - Information about applicants or licensees Transmittal.
- 36-5-712 - Report to general assembly and governor.
- 36-5-713 - Noncompliance with support order to affect ability to hold other licenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.