There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 5 - Alimony and Child Support
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 36-5-101 - Decree for support of children Modification Delinquencies Standing to petition Court costs and attorneys fees Means of collection Scientific parentage tests.
- 36-5-102 - Portion of spouse's estate decreed to spouse entitled to alimony or support Maintenance of minor custodial parent.
- 36-5-103 - Enforcement of decree for alimony and support.
- 36-5-104 - Failure to comply with child support order Criminal sanctions Inference of obligor's ability to pay.
- 36-5-105 - Intestacy of plaintiff spouse Effect on alimony.
- 36-5-106 - Reports pursuant to Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- 36-5-107 - Disposition of incentive payments Prohibition against agency use of payments for social and recreational purposes.
- 36-5-108 - Legislative intent Review Reallocation of staff and funding.
- 36-5-109 - Construction.
- 36-5-110 - Termination of Acts 1985, ch. 477.
- 36-5-111 - Liability for clerk's fee.
- 36-5-112 - Responsible teen parent pilot project.
- 36-5-113 - Plans for payment of child support; work requirements.
- 36-5-114 - Federally required state collection and disbursement unit for child and spousal support.
- 36-5-115 - State registry of support cases.
- 36-5-116 - Establishment of central collection and disbursement unit.
- 36-5-117 - Reimbursement of clerks of court for activities involving child support, central state case registry and the central collection and disbursement system.
- 36-5-118 - Customer service unitStatewide toll-free telephone line.
- 36-5-119 - Satellite offices.
- 36-5-120 - Payments and identifying information required for support payments made to the centralized collection and disbursement unit.
- 36-5-121 - Decree for support of spouse.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.