2010 Tennessee Code
Title 36 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 3 - Marriage
Part 3 - Ceremony
- 36-3-301 - Persons who may solemnize marriages.
- 36-3-302 - Formula not required.
- 36-3-303 - Return of license to clerk Penalty for failure to return Society of Friends.
- 36-3-304 - Form of certificate.
- 36-3-305 - Solemnizing marriage between incapable persons Misdemeanor.
- 36-3-306 - Marriage consummated by ceremony not invalidated by failure to comply with law Restriction.
- 36-3-307 - Nickname in license does not invalidate marriage.
- 36-3-308 - Marriages during War Between the States validated.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.