2010 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 50 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 35-50-101 - Joint control of deposits by principal and surety is lawful.
- 35-50-102 - Insurance trusts Creation Validity.
- 35-50-103 - Life insurance proceeds payable to trustee.
- 35-50-104 - Purchase of annuity contract.
- 35-50-105 - Fiduciaries may effect liability and accident insurance on property.
- 35-50-106 - Trusts for employees' benefit Rule against perpetuities.
- 35-50-107 - Limitations on appointment of nonresident fiduciary.
- 35-50-108 - Designation of beneficiaries of employee pension, stock bonus or investment plans.
- 35-50-109 - Incorporation of provisions of § 35-50-110 in will or trust instrument.
- 35-50-110 - Specifically enumerated fiduciary powers that may be incorporated by reference.
- 35-50-111 - Fiduciary bond on interest.
- 35-50-112 - Impairment of marital deduction prohibited.
- 35-50-113 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-114 - Powers exercisable by majority Liability.
- 35-50-115 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-116 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-117 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-118 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-119 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-120 - Blind trust.
- 35-50-121 - Delayed receipt of trust corpus.
- 35-50-122 - Generation-skipping tax Definitions.
- 35-50-123 - Powers of fiduciaries.
- 35-50-124 - Limited power of trustee Beneficiary Application.
- 35-50-125 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-126 - [Repealed.]
- 35-50-127 - Release of personal health information to determine capacity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.