2010 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 3 - Investment of Trust Funds
- 35-3-101 - Authority of court.
- 35-3-102 - Authorized investments.
- 35-3-103 - Federal and state securities.
- 35-3-104 - Securities of foreign governments.
- 35-3-105 - Bonds of counties.
- 35-3-106 - Municipal bonds.
- 35-3-107 - Real estate bonds and notes.
- 35-3-108 - Railroad obligations.
- 35-3-109 - Public utility bonds.
- 35-3-110 - Telephone corporation bonds.
- 35-3-111 - Obligations of certain federal agencies.
- 35-3-112 - State and federal bond issues Reports.
- 35-3-113 - Life, endowment or annuity contracts of life insurance companies.
- 35-3-114 - Certificates of deposit and savings accounts.
- 35-3-115 - Public housing authority obligations.
- 35-3-116 - Courts empowered to authorize retention of original investments.
- 35-3-117 - Investment in securities of management investment company or investment trust by bank or trust company Fiduciary liability Abuse of fiduciary discretion.
- 35-3-118 - Stocks or bonds held by fiduciary in nominee's name.
- 35-3-119 - Tennessee valley authority obligations.
- 35-3-120 - Federally guaranteed loans and investments.
- 35-3-121 - Investments in securities by banks or trust companies.
- 35-3-122 - Liability of fiduciaries for losses.
- 35-3-123 - Trustee liability Action upon written directions.
- 35-3-124 - Investment in tuition units.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.