2010 Tennessee Code
Title 35 - Fiduciaries And Trust Estates
Chapter 10 - Uniform Management of Institutional Funds Act
Part 2 - Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- 35-10-201 - Short title.
- 35-10-202 - Part definitions.
- 35-10-203 - Standard of conduct in managing and investing institutional fund.
- 35-10-204 - Appropriation for expenditure or accumulation of endowment fund Rules of construction.
- 35-10-205 - Delegation of management and investment functions.
- 35-10-206 - Release or modification of restrictions on management, investment, or purpose.
- 35-10-207 - Reviewing compliance.
- 35-10-208 - Application to existing institutional funds.
- 35-10-209 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- 35-10-210 - Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.