2010 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 6 - Power of Attorney
Part 2 - Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- 34-6-201 - Part definitions.
- 34-6-202 - Applicability of part.
- 34-6-203 - Requirements.
- 34-6-204 - Attorney in fact Powers Limitations.
- 34-6-205 - Warning Statement.
- 34-6-206 - Access to medical records and information.
- 34-6-207 - Revocation.
- 34-6-208 - Liability of health care provider.
- 34-6-209 - Emergency care.
- 34-6-210 - Principal's objection to withholding or withdrawal of care.
- 34-6-211 - Required execution of durable power of attorney for health care prohibited.
- 34-6-212 - Applicability of § 32-11-110(a).
- 34-6-213 - Life insurance unaffected.
- 34-6-214 - Transfer of patient by health care provider.
- 34-6-215 - Power of attorney executed outside Tennessee When effective.
- 34-6-216 - Attorney in fact other than parent.
- 34-6-217 - Effect and interpretation of durable powers of attorney.
- 34-6-218 - Release of personal health information to determine capacity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.