2010 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 5 - Uniform Veterans' Guardianship Law
- 34-5-101 - Short title.
- 34-5-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 34-5-103 - Administrator as party in interest.
- 34-5-104 - Appointment of guardian when necessary prior to payment of benefits.
- 34-5-105 - Limitation on number of wards.
- 34-5-106 - Petition for appointment of guardian.
- 34-5-107 - Evidence of necessity for guardian of minor.
- 34-5-108 - Evidence of necessity for guardian for incompetent.
- 34-5-109 - Notice of petition for appointment.
- 34-5-110 - Bond of guardian.
- 34-5-111 - Accounts Certificate of examination of securities or investments Copies sent to veterans administration office Notice of hearing Property derived from other sources.
- 34-5-112 - Failure to account or furnish copies Penalty.
- 34-5-113 - Compensation of guardians.
- 34-5-114 - Investment of funds.
- 34-5-115 - Time allowed to make investment.
- 34-5-116 - Maintenance and support.
- 34-5-117 - Copies of public records to be furnished.
- 34-5-118 - Commitment to veterans administration or other federal agency.
- 34-5-119 - Discharge of guardian and release of sureties.
- 34-5-120 - Uniform construction.
- 34-5-121 - Application of other laws.
- 34-5-122 - Application of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.