2010 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 2 - Guardianship Generally
- 34-2-101 - Actions for appointment of guardian Where brought.
- 34-2-102 - Petition for appointment of guardian Who may file.
- 34-2-103 - Priority of persons to be considered.
- 34-2-104 - Petition for appointment Sworn Contents.
- 34-2-105 - Where guardian needed Court order.
- 34-2-106 - Minor attaining eighteen (18) years of age Termination or continuation of guardianship.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.