2010 Tennessee Code
Title 34 - Guardianship
Chapter 1 - Guardianships and Conservatorships Generally
- 34-1-101 - Chapter 1-3 definitions.
- 34-1-102 - Parents as joint and equal natural guardians of minors Custody of minors Support of minors over eighteen (18) years of age in high school Property of minor Incapacity of parents Divorce Commitment of guardianship to county Guardianship instrument.
- 34-1-103 - Duties of department of children's services when no natural guardian, or child abandoned.
- 34-1-104 - Letters of guardianship or conservatorship Disposition of funds of minor under $20,000 Discharge of paying entities Order of distribution Distribution of funds.
- 34-1-105 - Bond.
- 34-1-106 - Petition for appointment of fiduciary.
- 34-1-107 - Guardian ad litem.
- 34-1-108 - Hearings on petitions Notice.
- 34-1-109 - When fiduciary's appointment becomes effective Evidence of appointment Liability Fiduciary oath.
- 34-1-110 - Management of property Inventory Filing Failure to file or appear Revocation of authority.
- 34-1-111 - Accounting with court Failure to account.
- 34-1-112 - Compensation to fiduciary.
- 34-1-113 - Payments by fiduciary.
- 34-1-114 - Charging of costs of proceedings.
- 34-1-115 - Investments Management plan Court approval.
- 34-1-116 - Sale of property.
- 34-1-117 - Resignation of fiduciary Transfer of fiduciary relationship.
- 34-1-118 - Persons receiving property Receipt for property Filing.
- 34-1-119 - Standby fiduciary.
- 34-1-120 - When people may be appointed fiduciary Eligible persons.
- 34-1-121 - Powers of court Additional actions Waiver of requirements Compromise.
- 34-1-122 - Distributions to persons other than minor Gift program.
- 34-1-123 - Summons to appear for abuse, mismanagement or failure to perform Removal Submission of matter to district attorney general's office.
- 34-1-124 - No fiduciary appointed Expunction of record.
- 34-1-125 - Attorney ad litem.
- 34-1-126 - Finding of disablement and need of assistance prerequisite for appointment of fiduciary.
- 34-1-127 - Least restrictive alternative to be imposed.
- 34-1-128 - Duties of court clerk Records Index Deadlines Notices and summons.
- 34-1-129 - Letters of conservationship or guardianship Limited.
- 34-1-130 - Forms or instructions Inventory, receipts and expenditures.
- 34-1-131 - Examination of annual accounting Report to judge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.