2010 Tennessee Code
Title 33 - Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities
Chapter 6 - Mental Health Service
Part 6 - Mandatory Outpatient Treatment
- 33-6-601 - Disclosure of patient information relating to outpatient treatment.
- 33-6-602 - Release from hospitalization subject to outpatient treatment.
- 33-6-603 - Outpatient treatment plan.
- 33-6-604 - Review of plan.
- 33-6-605 - Discharge of patient Notice to court of discharge subject to outpatient treatment.
- 33-6-606 - Amendment of outpatient treatment plan.
- 33-6-607 - Payment for outpatient services.
- 33-6-608 - Admission to treatment facility Outpatient care suspended Outpatient care reinstituted following release.
- 33-6-609 - Failure to comply with outpatient treatment plan Action to enforce.
- 33-6-610 - Hearing to determine compliance Findings Order to comply Recommitment upon failure or inability to comply.
- 33-6-611 - Failure to appear at hearing Custody order Transportation to hospital Admission Notice to attorney or other representative.
- 33-6-612 - Failure to appear where no affidavit by qualified mental health professional.
- 33-6-613 - Substitution of qualified mental health professional.
- 33-6-614 - Findings by qualified mental health professional Release.
- 33-6-615 - Findings by qualified mental health professional Recommitment Notice to representative, next of kin and court.
- 33-6-616 - Recommitment hearing.
- 33-6-617 - Person eligible for discharge.
- 33-6-618 - Rights of defendant in proceedings under this part.
- 33-6-619 - Dismissal of proceedings pending against person recommitted under this part.
- 33-6-620 - Termination of legally mandated outpatient care Notice to court.
- 33-6-621 - Reinstatement of mandatory outpatient care.
- 33-6-622 - Hearing on reinstatement order.
- 33-6-623 - Outpatient treatment obligation limited to six (6) months.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.