2010 Tennessee Code
Title 32 - Wills
Chapter 4 - Contest
- 32-4-101 - Certificate that will is contested Contestant's bond.
- 32-4-102 - Bond of legatee or devisee.
- 32-4-103 - Contest in forma pauperis.
- 32-4-104 - Issues When and how made up When triable.
- 32-4-105 - Proof of will.
- 32-4-106 - Original will lost.
- 32-4-107 - Trial by jury Certification to probate court.
- 32-4-108 - Statute of limitations.
- 32-4-109 - Trials upon validity of wills Jurisdiction of courts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.