2010 Tennessee Code
Title 32 - Wills
Chapter 11 - Living Wills
- 32-11-101 - Short title.
- 32-11-102 - Legislative intent.
- 32-11-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 32-11-104 - Execution of declaration.
- 32-11-105 - Form of declaration.
- 32-11-106 - Revocation of declaration.
- 32-11-107 - Effective date of declaration Subsequent declarations Incapacitated declarants.
- 32-11-108 - Compliance with declaration Failure to comply Liability and penalties.
- 32-11-109 - Willful misconduct Penalty.
- 32-11-110 - Construction and effect of chapter Signatures Severability Liability for complying with chapter.
- 32-11-111 - Living wills executed outside Tennessee When effective.
- 32-11-112 - Living wills executed before July 1, 1991 When effective.
- 32-11-113 - Effect and interpretation of living wills.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.