2010 Tennessee Code
Title 32 - Wills
Chapter 1 - Execution of Wills
Part 1 - Execution Generally
- 32-1-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 32-1-102 - Persons qualified to make a will.
- 32-1-103 - Witnesses Who may act.
- 32-1-104 - Will other than holographic or nuncupative.
- 32-1-105 - Holographic will.
- 32-1-106 - Nuncupative will.
- 32-1-107 - Foreign execution.
- 32-1-108 - Application of §§ 32-1-101 32-1-108.
- 32-1-109 - Requisites of will executed on or before February 15, 1941.
- 32-1-110 - Requisites of holographic will executed on or before February 15, 1941.
- 32-1-111 - Married women's power to dispose of property by will.
- 32-1-112 - Deposit of will with probate court.
- 32-1-113 - Mailing or delivery of will to personal representative or clerk of court.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.