2010 Tennessee Code
Title 31 - Descent And Distribution
Chapter 2 - Intestate Succession
- 31-2-101 - Intestate estate.
- 31-2-102 - Dower and curtesy abolished.
- 31-2-103 - Vesting of estate Net estate.
- 31-2-104 - Share of surviving spouse and heirs.
- 31-2-105 - Parent-child relationship.
- 31-2-106 - Representation.
- 31-2-107 - Kindred of half blood.
- 31-2-108 - Afterborn heirs.
- 31-2-109 - [Repealed.]
- 31-2-110 - Escheat.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.