There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 2 - Management, Settlement and Distribution
Part 7 - Distribution
- 30-2-701 - Distribution of balance Final settlement.
- 30-2-702 - Distributees who cannot be located, infants or lunatics Procedure for payment of shares.
- 30-2-703 - Disposition of shares Application and claim for share.
- 30-2-704 - Refunding bonds.
- 30-2-705 - Recording, filing, and verity of bond.
- 30-2-706 - Scire facias against obligors in refunding bond Execution.
- 30-2-707 - Receipt for legacy or share.
- 30-2-708 - [Repealed.]
- 30-2-709 - [Repealed.]
- 30-2-710 - Application to compel payment of distributive share or legacy.
- 30-2-711 - Affidavit of pedigree.
- 30-2-712 - Affidavit of heirship.
- 30-2-713 - Satisfaction of pecuniary bequests, devises or transfers by distribution in kind Agreements with beneficiaries and governmental authorities.
- 30-2-714 - Recovery of assets after close of estate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.