2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 2 - Management, Settlement and Distribution
Part 6 - Accounts and Settlements
- 30-2-601 - Accountings Statement in lieu of accounting.
- 30-2-602 - Citation to appear and settle Punishment for disobedience.
- 30-2-603 - Service of notice of accounting.
- 30-2-604 - Examination of representative under oath.
- 30-2-605 - Continuance of settlement.
- 30-2-606 - Charges, disbursements, and compensation credited to accounting party.
- 30-2-607 - Exceptions to account Appeal from decision of clerk.
- 30-2-608 - Incomplete inventory.
- 30-2-609 - Appeal from judgment of court.
- 30-2-610 - Settlement prima facie evidence when recorded.
- 30-2-611 - Fees of clerk.
- 30-2-612 - Balance payable to clerk's office Award of execution.
- 30-2-613 - Failure to settle accounts Indictment Penalty.
- 30-2-614 - Proration of federal estate taxes and Tennessee inheritance or estate taxes.
- 30-2-615 - [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.