2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 2 - Management, Settlement and Distribution
Part 5 - Suits Against Representatives
- 30-2-501 - Time limitation for suit State tax lien.
- 30-2-502 - Premature suit Abatement Judgment voidable.
- 30-2-503 - Revival of judgments against deceased.
- 30-2-504 - Waste or misappropriation of assets by personal representative Statute of limitation applicable.
- 30-2-505 - General sessions court's execution against representative Return made to circuit court.
- 30-2-506 - Proceedings on general sessions court's execution.
- 30-2-507 - Proceedings on judgment against deceased.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.