2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 2 - Management, Settlement and Distribution
Part 4 - Sale of Land to Pay Debts
- 30-2-401 - Jurisdiction to sell realty Procedure.
- 30-2-402 - Petition in court of administration for sale of realty Procedure.
- 30-2-403 - Petition in equity for sale of realty by chancery, circuit, or probate court in county where land lies.
- 30-2-404 - Proof of exhaustion of personalty.
- 30-2-405 - Procedure under §§ 30-2-403 and 30-2-404.
- 30-2-406 - Complaint in equity by creditor serving as administrator.
- 30-2-407 - Execution against property in heir's hands.
- 30-2-408 - Claims against alienated property.
- 30-2-409 - Proceeding by scire facias when debt sued on prior to deceased's death.
- 30-2-410 - Proceeding by scire facias when personalty exhausted or insufficient.
- 30-2-411 - Service of scire facias.
- 30-2-412 - Judgment without appearance.
- 30-2-413 - Plea of sufficient assets, waste, or concealment Trial of collateral issue Execution.
- 30-2-414 - Execution issuing against realty.
- 30-2-415 - Contribution among devisees or heirs.
- 30-2-416 - Purchaser's remedy when satisfaction of judgment and sale is set aside at instance of heirs.
- 30-2-417 - Restitution from assets afterwards discovered where real property subjected to payment of debts.
- 30-2-418 - Court-ordered sale of real estate Notice Hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.