2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 2 - Management, Settlement and Distribution
Part 3 - Inventory and Management
- 30-2-301 - Making inventory Return Notice to beneficiaries.
- 30-2-302 - Recording of inventory.
- 30-2-303 - Sale of decedent's effects.
- 30-2-304 - Apportionment of rents upon death of life tenant.
- 30-2-305 - Debts chargeable against all assets.
- 30-2-306 - Notice to creditors of qualification of personal representative.
- 30-2-307 - Claims against estate Filing Amendment.
- 30-2-308 - Triplicate copies of pleadings as claims.
- 30-2-309 - Statute of limitations arrested by filing claim.
- 30-2-310 - Limitation on time of filing claims.
- 30-2-311 - Waiver of filing small claims Payment.
- 30-2-312 - Entry of claim by clerk Fees.
- 30-2-313 - Notice of filing claim Exceptions to claims Jury trials upon demand.
- 30-2-314 - Exceptions to claim Trial by circuit court where jury demanded Concurrent jurisdiction.
- 30-2-315 - Trial of disputed claims where no jury demanded Appeals Independent suits, effect.
- 30-2-316 - Judgment on claims where no exceptions filed.
- 30-2-317 - Priority of claims Payment Contested or unmatured claims.
- 30-2-318 - Payment of claims prior to time fixed for payment.
- 30-2-319 - Time for payment of claims.
- 30-2-320 - Pending actions considered legally filed demands Manner of revival.
- 30-2-321 - Computation of time.
- 30-2-322 - Continuance of decedent's business.
- 30-2-323 - Advances for property maintenance expenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.