2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 2 - Management, Settlement and Distribution
Part 2 - Homestead
- 30-2-201 - Assignment of homestead.
- 30-2-202 - Jurisdiction.
- 30-2-203 - Notice of application.
- 30-2-204 - Application for homestead Action to set aside property so designated.
- 30-2-205 - Appointment of substitute surveyor.
- 30-2-206 - Proceedings summary.
- 30-2-207 - Order delivered to surveyor Commissioners notified to lay off homestead Oath.
- 30-2-208 - Out-of-county lands.
- 30-2-209 - Assignment out of sale proceeds.
- 30-2-210 - Assignment of homestead and plat recorded.
- 30-2-211 - Costs.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.