2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 2 - Management, Settlement and Distribution
Part 1 - Allowances to Family
- 30-2-101 - Right of surviving spouse and minor children to specific property.
- 30-2-102 - Year's support allowance.
- 30-2-103 - Designation of beneficiary Wages and debts owed deceased employee.
- 30-2-104 - Death of surviving spouse or death, majority, or marriage of minor child during year.
- 30-2-105 - Administrator as trustee for children's allowance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.