2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 1 - Executors and Administrators
Part 3 - Appointment by Chancery Court
- 30-1-301 - Jurisdiction.
- 30-1-302 - Contents of bill.
- 30-1-303 - Bill filed by creditor Parties.
- 30-1-304 - Bill filed by next of kin Parties.
- 30-1-305 - Appointment of administrator.
- 30-1-306 - Bond.
- 30-1-307 - Sale of perishable property.
- 30-1-308 - Administrator party to court proceedings.
- 30-1-309 - Guardian appointed for minor.
- 30-1-310 - Duties of administrator Removal.
- 30-1-311 - Manner of administration.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.