There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 30 - Administration of Estates
Chapter 1 - Executors and Administrators
Part 2 - Bonds
- 30-1-201 - When bond required.
- 30-1-202 - Increasing amount of bond or adding sureties.
- 30-1-203 - Form of bond.
- 30-1-204 - Liability on bond for performance of trusts.
- 30-1-205 - Validity of bond not dependent upon form.
- 30-1-206 - [Repealed.]
- 30-1-207 - Petition and order for administration bond Appointment and duty of new administrator.
- 30-1-208 - Suit on administration bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.